Has your network been compromised? Use RITA to find out...their network. Developed by Black Hills Information Security, RITA does not detect malicious activity through signatures, but mainly through statistical analysis. Tags: Security Read more: Has your network been compromised?... more…
The “EyePyramid” attacks...ascii wide fullword$b8=”email@example.com” ascii wide fullword$b9=”firstname.lastname@example.org” ascii wide fullword$b10=”email@example.com” ascii wide fullword$b11=”firstname.lastname@example.org” ascii wide fullword$b12=”email@example.com” ascii wide fullword$b13=”firstname.lastname@example.org” ascii wide fullword$b14=”email@example.com” ascii wide fullword$b15=”firstname.lastname@example.org” ascii wide fullword$b16=”email@example.com” ascii wide fullword$b17=”firstname.lastname@example.org”... more…
Death by GPS...One early morning in March 2011, Albert Chretien and his wife, Rita, loaded their Chevrolet Astro van and drove away from their home in Penticton, British Columbia. Their... more…
- AVG Internet Security 2013 review: Adequate antivirus program gets a makeover
- Xbox One S: The smaller, handsomer, 4K-ier system we’ve been looking for
- Malware campaign inflated views of pro-Russia videos
- Google turns on HTTPS for all blogspot blogs
- Teen hacker admits to SWATting schools, airline flight
- Sony and Chase: Don’t blame the CISO
- US fumes as Russia grants Snowden asylum
- Cloud storage for password managers – are you for or against?
- Can cybersecurity save the November elections?
- WhatsApp vCard vulnerabilities exposes millions of users