Ransomware scammers push panic button with bogus claims...Cyber extortionists shilling "ransomware" have upped the ante by pushing users' panic buttons with claims that their malware will wipe hard drives, a security firm said Monday. read more... more…
- How do you locate wireless devices in a residence?
- 10 security start-ups to watch
- WildFire Ransomware Revived as "Hades Locker"
- Leaked database of Adult Friend Finder still online
- Microsoft Internet Explorer CVE-2014-1780 Remote Memory Corruption Vulnerability
- ADC Attacks Can Cause Damage in Industrial Environments
- Better late than never — Microsoft to fix Pwn2Own flaw
- Is the world ending Friday? Maybe, maybe not, but curiosity could be infectious
- Free Windows 8 Activator? Think Again
- Macro-based malware is making a comeback, researchers warn