Criminal defendants demand to see FBI’s secret hacking tool...read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here Read more: Criminal defendants demand to see FBI’s secret hacking tool Incoming search terms teernit teer nit... more…
Unsealed Warrant Shows FBI Malware Affected Innocent Tor Users While Agency Ran More Than 20 Child Porn Sites...Thanks to the ACLU’s push to unseal documents related to the FBI’s targeting of TorMail users and Freedom Hosting, the warrant affidavits supporting its NIT deployment have been... more…
- Mobile Malware Mines Dogecoins and Litecoins for Bitcoin Payout
- Denial Syndrome: Consumers don’t think they’ll get hacked
- iPhone exploit bounty surges to an eye-popping $1.5 million
- Got privacy? If you use Twitter or a smartphone, maybe not so much
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, July 10
- Microsoft Windows Kernel ‘Win32k.sys’ CVE-2017-8593 Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Firefox 15 released: Seven critical vulnerabilities patched and stealthy updates too!
- Self-Signed Certificates Can Be Secure, So Why Ban Them?
- US visitors may have to reveal social media passwords to enter country
- Strange and scary IoT hacks