Lenovo Patches Flaws in SHAREit App...Lenovo has released updates for the Windows and Android versions of its SHAREit application to address a series of vulnerabilities reported by researchers at Core Security. read more Read... more…
Lenovo fixes hard-coded password in file-sharing utility...which described in an advisory a lengthy back and forth dialog with Lenovo starting in late October over the problems. The affected application is SHAREit, which is designed to let... more…
- Netflix finds users’ passwords floating around online: change yours now!
- Is the red-hot security sector hitting a plateau, or is it just FireEye?
- Kim Dotcom’s Megabox: Music service or malware?
- Resolved: Learning Resource Network (LRN) is partially unavailable
- Doxxing defense: Remove your personal info from data brokers
- Historical Perspective on Dark Web Sale of 10 Million Health Records
- Internet of Things needs to be encrypted to offer proper security
- NSA Chief to Pitch "Common Core Values" to Hackers at DEFCON 20
- Advent tip #16: Logout when you’re done. Yes, even from Facebook!
- Brazil Fights Old Malware, Spam, and Underground Market Growth