Cyberattacks on GPS leave ships sailing in dangerous waters...attacks on GPS tracking of ships has focused minds on a radio technology that’s been stalled for years Read more: Cyberattacks on GPS leave ships sailing in dangerous waters... more…
Not so Limitless after all: Trend Micro FTR Assists in the Arrest of Limitless Author...industrial equipment, lights and fixtures, sailing equipment, tiles), services (construction, diving, logistics, sailing, shipping), and hospitality industries. Figure 2. Predator Pain/Limitless Victims by Industry Figure 3. Limitless Logger builder Limitless... more…
Secret Lives of Indian Teens- A McAfee Survey...Alright, alright don’t panic. There are many sailing in the same boat —parents like you who are very protective of their kids, share a wonderful rapport with them and enjoy... more…
- Nepal’s Aid System Is Broken. So These Lifesavers Hacked It
- Resolved: Library service interruption, The CAT, 8/5/14
- Chip and PIN: No panacea, but worth the effort – and the cost
- IT outsourcing: Ten reasons for ruling it out
- Enterprise IoT Security Firm Armis Emerges From Stealth
- Phish or legit – Can you tell the difference?
- Microsoft RDP – Remote Desktop Protocol or Routine Darkside Probe?
- Microsoft Word CVE-2013-3856 Remote Memory Corruption Vulnerability
- Library service interruption, 8/20/13
- Russian ‘Methbot’ scammers steal $3 to $5 mil a day by exploiting ad networks