Has your network been compromised? Use RITA to find out...not detect malicious activity through signatures, but mainly through statistical analysis. Tags: Security Read more: Has your network been compromised? Use RITA to find out Incoming search terms rita deviteershillong... more…
The “EyePyramid” attacks...ascii wide fullword$b8=”firstname.lastname@example.org” ascii wide fullword$b9=”email@example.com” ascii wide fullword$b10=”firstname.lastname@example.org” ascii wide fullword$b11=”email@example.com” ascii wide fullword$b12=”firstname.lastname@example.org” ascii wide fullword$b13=”email@example.com” ascii wide fullword$b14=”firstname.lastname@example.org” ascii wide fullword$b15=”email@example.com” ascii wide fullword$b16=”firstname.lastname@example.org” ascii wide fullword$b17=”email@example.com”... more…
Death by GPS...One early morning in March 2011, Albert Chretien and his wife, Rita, loaded their Chevrolet Astro van and drove away from their home in Penticton, British Columbia. Their... more…
- When is a password not a password? When Excel sees "VelvetSweatshop" [VIDEO]
- Cisco patches traffic snooping flaw in operating systems used by its networking gear
- Why quantum computing has the cybersecurity world white-knuckled
- Lame "SEO" Android Apps Claim To Be Antivirus
- Hold North Korea Accountable for WannaCry—And the NSA, Too
- LinkedIn app’s oversharing via Bluetooth sparks alarm
- Yahoo won’t let you forward your emails to another service – but why?
- How hackers used Google in stealing corporate data
- Does ‘stand your cyberground’ stand a chance?
- Resolved: Data Center Outage