Apple Pay – just how safe is it going to be?...perhaps of most interest to security watchers was “Apple Pay”, Cupertino’s guns-blazing answer to Google Wallet… Read more: Apple Pay – just how safe is it going to be?... more…
Home Depot says, "Er, yes, we did have a breach actually"...so far is that Home Depot has officially confirmed that, yes, there was indeed a breach. Read more: Home Depot says, "Er, yes, we did have a breach actually"... more…
Apple ships updates, including Snow Leopard (ONLY KIDDING!)...and OS X, including dozens of security fixes. OS X Snow Leopard users…we’re afraid you missed out once again. Read more: Apple ships updates, including Snow Leopard (ONLY KIDDING!)... more…
- Resolved: Friends of Penn State (FPS) Emergency Update
- Resolved: Internet Border Router Testing and Troubleshooting
- Oracle MySQL Server Cpuoct2019 Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
- Internal Security Audits Play Critical Role in Preventing Breaches: PwC
- Man who hacked Scarlett Johansson’s e-mail sentenced to 10 years
- Big tech boys take aim at Singapore rules
- Why is China’s state-run media targeting Apple?
- California court dismisses Google Glass traffic ticket
- Ryanair finds fraudulent transaction – for $5M!
- Actor sues Facebook after girlfriend sends nude pics to fake profile