Putting the spotlight on firmware malware...each one of them and perhaps get a notion of whether there is something fishy in their BIOS image. Additionally, the tool will highlight which of these extracted PEs are... more…
- Browser security hole on Macs and iPhones – just how bad is it?
- Maintenance to WebMail Scheduled for May 9, 2012
- You receive the electronic reservation? Malware attack poses as hotel booking email
- Android battery drain woes? Covert app chatter could be to blame
- White House Cyber Chief Provides Transparency Into Zero-Day Disclosure Process
- Yahoo’s going to boot us off our deadbeat accounts, but who is going to grab them?
- New Twitter Rules Target Fake Accounts, Hackers
- P0sixninja Says His Next Project Is Amazing, Bigger Than A Jailbreak
- Resolved: Scheduled Network Services Maintenance
- Another hole opens up in LastPass that could take weeks to fix