Ztorg: money for infecting your smartphoneThis research started when we discovered an infected Pokémon GO guide in Google Play. It was there for several weeks and was downloaded more than 500,000 times. We detected the malware as Trojan.AndroidOS.Ztorg.ad. After some searching, I found some other similar infected apps that were being distributed from the Google Play Store. The first of […] more…
- Student claims Google Docs blast was a test, not a phishing attempt
- World Backup Day – is your data safe enough?
- Know what Instagram knows – here’s how you download your data
- Microsoft Windows Hyper-V CVE-2017-0097 Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- How to prevent SQL injection attacks?
- Warrant let police search online DNA database
- Avoiding DDOS Attacks: Three Best Practices To Protect Your Company
- Cisco Patches Severe Flaws in Wireless LAN Controller
- Apple’s Tim Cook: We’ll fight ‘iPhone backdoor’ demands from FBI
- Blogger Jailed After Password Hacking Ecuador’s President