Dissecting Geost: Exposing the Anatomy of the Android Trojan Targeting Russian BanksThe Android banking trojan Geost was first revealed in a research by Sebastian García, Maria Jose Erquiaga and Anna Shirokova from the Stratosphere Laboratory. They detected the trojan by monitoring HtBot malicious proxy network. The botnet targets Russian banks, with the victim count at over 800,000 users at the time the study was published in […] more…
- Patch Tuesday – even Android and Windows RT get a look in
- Serious Flaw Found in Many Siemens Industrial Products
- First software update for Apple Watch includes security fixes
- Java Drive-by Generator
- How long would it take to crack your password?
- Adobe Accidentally Posts Private PGP Key
- Need a fix? Steal patient data
- Malvertising – why fighting adblockers gets users’ backs up
- Ex-CIA CTO: don’t believe everything you hear about hacking
- Security Sessions: Where is VC security funding going?