Putting the spotlight on firmware malware...each one of them and perhaps get a notion of whether there is something fishy in their BIOS image. Additionally, the tool will highlight which of these extracted PEs are... more…
- Microsoft SharePoint CVE-2015-2556 XML Handling Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Point-of-Sale malware attacks – crooks expand their reach, no business too small
- Ukrainian Cybercriminal Sentenced to Prison in U.S.
- Kaspersky: Duqu Trojan uses ‘unknown programming language’
- Be careful opening bikini screensavers – malware hides inside
- New malware uses old trick – and is a reminder to disable UPnP
- How To Redirect A Website On Your Own Website
- 12 hybrid security products to watch
- Security: A True Crown Jewel of Software
- Windows malware found in iOS App Store. Say what?!