Putting the spotlight on firmware malware...each one of them and perhaps get a notion of whether there is something fishy in their BIOS image. Additionally, the tool will highlight which of these extracted PEs are... more…
- University Park Data Center Firewall Outage
- Cops should be allowed to hack into computers, police officials say
- Microsoft Windows Kernel ‘Win32k.sys’ CVE-2013-1334 Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Exploring CVE-2015-1701 — A Win32k Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability Used in Targeted Attacks
- Apple Patches Code Execution Flaw in GarageBand
- Resolved: Inbound voice calls from the outside (excluding Penn State Telephony Service) are not routing to the Schuylkill campus.
- “Wire transfer canceled”? Watch out for spammed-out malware attack
- What’s in your Android’s December security update?
- 10 things to know about the smartphone kill switch
- Massive FBI facial recognition database raises privacy fears