Putting the spotlight on firmware malware...each one of them and perhaps get a notion of whether there is something fishy in their BIOS image. Additionally, the tool will highlight which of these extracted PEs are... more…
- Turla Cyberspies Use New Dropper in G20 Attacks
- Bash Vulnerability (Shellshock) Exploit Emerges in the Wild, Leads to BASHLITE Malware
- Emergency Maintenance to email.psu.edu Servers
- Hackers can break into your company using $700 worth of parts from Amazon and eBay
- Trojan "made in Germany" spies in Bahrain
- Firefox and Chrome patched ALREADY after Pwn2own – now the pressure is on for IE and Microsoft!
- Malware Disguised as Java Update: Careful What You Download!
- Android apps used by millions vulnerable to password, e-mail theft
- There’s almost a million fake apps targeting your phone
- Microsoft NAT Driver CVE-2013-3182 Denial of Service Vulnerability