Putting the spotlight on firmware malware...each one of them and perhaps get a notion of whether there is something fishy in their BIOS image. Additionally, the tool will highlight which of these extracted PEs are... more…
- Microsoft Office Publisher Invalid Memory Reference Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Labs Notes Monthly Recap – Feb/2017
- Resolved: Internet2 connectivity
- IoT Botnet Targets Olympics in 540Gbps DDoS Attacks
- New programming language accommodates multiple languages in same program
- D-Link router user? Keep your ears and eyes open for the next firmware fixes!
- eLion "Natural 376" error while trying to view bill
- Want to know how to shop safely on Black Friday and Cyber Monday? Join our Twitter chat!
- 12 Days competition: Day 3 – This buffer overflow broke sysadmins’ hearts
- Macro Malware: When Old Tricks Still Work, Part 1