Apple mobile devices in China targeted by WireLurker malware...OS X applications offered on a Chinese third-party application store called Maiyadi were found to have been seeded with WireLurker, including “The Sims 3,” “International Snooker 2012” and “Pro Evolution... more…
- Apple Removes Some VPN Services From Chinese App Store
- Security warnings do better if they use scammers’ tricks, research finds
- Webroot on the rise of polymorphic malware threats
- Backdoor Built With Aheadlib Used In Targeted Attacks?
- New BlackOS Software Package Sold In Underground Forums
- Update: VPN Hardware Upgrade – June 14
- Absinthe Used To Jailbreak 1.2 Million Devices On iOS 5.1.1 Over The Weekend
- 100 Lucky Drivers in China Will Get to Test Volvo’s Self-Driving Cars
- UBackup service not available during TLT DR site relocation on 12/21/2016
- Leaking Beeps: Are You In Control Of Your Own Automation?