New(ish) Mirai Spreader Poses New RisksA cross-platform win32-based Mirai spreader and botnet is in the wild and previously discussed publicly. However, there is much information confused together, as if an entirely new... more…
- Creepy Quora erodes users’ privacy, reveals what you have read
- Worm targets Linux PCs and embedded devices
- How secure is the fingerprint scanner on the Galaxy S5?
- Resolved: Pattee Hub site Fiber project
- IRS computer crash eats email evidence: Conspiracy or ‘worst IT department ever’?
- University Finds Flaws in Report on St. Jude Medical Device Security
- Organizations Failing Painfully at Protecting, Securing Privileged Accounts
- Microsoft Internet Explorer CVE-2013-3188 Memory Corruption Vulnerability
- Network Visibility: See Mo’ Evil
- New version of Gozi financial malware bundles MBR rootkit