Putting the spotlight on firmware malware...each one of them and perhaps get a notion of whether there is something fishy in their BIOS image. Additionally, the tool will highlight which of these extracted PEs are... more…
- Hackers steal millions from ATMs without using a card
- The “EyePyramid” attacks
- Lottery fraudsters freshen up their repertoire
- Security Orchestration Firm Phantom Cyber Raises $13.5 Million
- 100 million online bets exposed by leaky database
- Are Smart Padlocks Secure Enough to Protect Your Packages?
- When a prank goes wrong: Student indicted after hacking rival college’s calendar
- Deep packet inspection device purged of flaw that threatened TOR users
- Microsoft Internet Explorer CVE-2014-2818 Remote Memory Corruption Vulnerability
- Microsoft discontinues Advance Notification Service, but why?