Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores...of access and privilege. The apps containing the component were downloaded across 169 countries between Jan. 29 and Feb. 1 from marketplaces called Aptoide, Mobogenie, mobile9 and 9apps. To read... more…
User Beware: Rooting Malware Found in 3rd Party App Stores...four third party app stores, namely Aptoide, Mobogenie, mobile9, and 9apps. We have already contacted these stores and informed them about these threats, but as of this writing, we have... more…
- Intel preps new technology to secure credit card transactions
- Resolved: TSM Server saverestore.its.psu.edu Outage
- ‘Ransomware’ attack halts payments on San Francisco Muni network
- Cybersecurity Talent: Finding the Security Breakers and the Technology Makers
- EasyBits Extras Manager Unspecified Vulnerability
- Can we test protection against targeted attacks?
- Millions of LinkedIn passwords reportedly leaked – take action NOW
- FLAMING RETORT: Eleven UK government employees sacked over social media use at work!
- Nowhere to hide: 9 new hacks coming to get you
- Do Not Track – the privacy standard that’s melting away