Hackers blamed for unusual tweets from Jeremy Clarkson, Columbian FARC rebels...TV presenter Jeremy Clarkson and Colombian militia group FARC may not have much in common, but this week they were linked by headlines blaming hackers for potentially embarrassing Twitter... more…
- Alleged security breach at Ontario-based fitness app PumpUp
- Malware linked to Chinese hackers aims at Japanese government
- Fujitsu developing HTML5-based security app for corporate smart phones
- TeaMp0isoN’s TriCk Pleads Guilty, Faces Jail Time
- Friday’s IoT-based DDoS attack has security experts worried
- Canvas – External Tool selection for assignment creation is partially unavailable
- Nigelthorn Malware Infects Over 100,000 Systems
- Do terrorists use spam to shroud their secrets?
- What Is Machine Learning?
- Microsoft Internet Explorer CVE-2014-0308 Memory Corruption Vulnerability