What You Need to Know About DNS Flag Day...This blog was written by Michael Schneider, Lead Product Manger. The internet is built on Postel’s law, often referred to as the robustness principle: “Be conservative in what... more…
- Ransomware and Bitcoin Theft Combine in BitCrypt
- Interview: Sarah Jamie Lewis, Executive Director of the Open Privacy Research Society
- Here’s how, and why, the Spectre and Meltdown patches will hurt performance
- Sony to disallow resell or renting of PlayStation games after initially supporting it?
- Security for multirobot systems
- Obama vs. Romney: Political (Online) Threats
- Google to Remove Support for PKP in Chrome
- NSA collected records of 151m Americans – but wait, didn’t bulk collection stop three years ago?
- Hacker selling $700 exploit that hijacks Yahoo email accounts
- No patch yet for zero day in Symantec Endpoint Protection software driver