What can secure software development learn from Shakespeare, Roosevelt and Nehru?...Do you know what William Shakespeare, Eleanor Roosevelt and Jawaharlal Nehru have in common with the data security expert community (and possibly you)? The Security Development Conference held in... more…
- How to prepare for the CISSP
- London Wasps owner arrested over alleged computer hacking
- Resolved: l2tpgroup VPN profile to be discontinued on 1/20/2017
- Advent tip #14: Beware of login links in emails!
- Microsoft Windows CVE-2014-6322 Remote Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- The dark side of QR codes
- App Permissions 1.7.0
- Move over, Superbowl – here come the latest "Dirty Dozen" SPAMPIONSHIP tables!
- Uber in Legal Crosshairs Over Hack Cover-up
- Backdoor Leads to Facebook and Multi-protocol Instant Messaging Worm