Terra Privacy Product Uses Dynamic Whitelisting to Block Attacks...Terra Privacy announced on Wednesday a new product that uses dynamic whitelisting to block malware and phishing attacks. A free beta version of the endpoint security product is available... more…
Info Stealer Poses as Google Chrome Installer...to find 3 different binary files that appear to be downloaded from the following URLs: hxxp://br.msn.com/ChromeSetup.exe hxxp://www.facebook.com.br/ChromeSetup.exe hxxp://www.facebook.com/ChromeSetup.exe hxxp://www.globo.com.br/ChromeSetup.exe hxxp://www.google.com.br/ChromeSetup.exe hxxp://www.terra.com.br/ChromeSetup.exe When we took a closer look at the downloads,... more…
Control Panel Files Used As Malicious Attachments...monitors user transactions done on the following websites: Blooger Facebook Google Grvnewlook Hotmail Locaweb Orkut PagSeguro PayPal Serasa Experian Terra Youtube It logs collected information in a text file and... more…
- NIST to review standard for cryptographic development – do we really care?
- How To Make Your Dropbox Account As Secure As Possible
- New Cloudflare DNS App Brings Increased Privacy for Mobile Devices
- Serious Security: Google finds fake but trusted SSL certificates for its domains, made in France
- With Edge inheriting one-quarter of Internet Explorer’s flaws, is it any more secure?
- Gameover ZeuS Jumps on the Bitcoin Bandwagon
- 5 things you need to know about new Payment Card Industry (PCI 3.0) standard
- [INFOGRAPHIC] Are You Safe Online?
- Here are some of the crazy phones you can build with Google’s Project Ara
- ‘Operation Parliament’ Imitates Another Actor to Stay Undetected