Fewer than half of Facebook and Google users understood the sites’ privacy policies...discover it, according to a study released by the digital branding firm Siegel+Gale [cq]. read more Read more: Fewer than half of Facebook and Google users understood the sites’ privacy... more…
- Sextortionist government worker gets nearly 5 years in the slammer
- Mysterious Wiper malware possibly connected to Stuxnet and Duqu, researchers say
- Tips for troubleshooting 802.1X connections
- Microsoft moves to block MD5 certificates and improve RDP authentication
- Fee-fi-fo-fum, do I want Google to sniff my network traffic, all of it?
- What does Samsung’s Knox add to Android security?
- Turnitin: Planned Downtime for Turnitin on March 7
- US government calls for “responsible” – as in breakable – encryption
- The Legacy Continues – What Black History Month Means to Us
- Many Pieces of a Puzzle: Target, Neiman Marcus and Website Hacking