Kaspersky Security Bulletin 2018. Top security storiesIntroduction The internet is now woven into the fabric of our lives. Many people routinely bank, shop and socialize online and the internet is the lifeblood of commercial organizations. The dependence on technology of governments, businesses and consumers provides a broad attack surface for attackers with all kinds of motives – financial theft, theft of […] more…
- Compliance is Not Synonymous With Security
- Known Error impacting ENCS Service Inquiry/Request Form – Investigation Underway
- Nook Simple Touch hacked to run Sega Genesis emulator
- The Mathematics of Predicting the Course of the Coronavirus
- Yahoo admits it knew about 2014 security breach shortly after it happened
- Microsoft Edge CVE-2016-3377 Scripting Engine Remote Memory Corruption Vulnerability
- Could Bitcoin-powered micro-payments help reduce piracy and ensure artists get paid?
- Abusing JSONP with Rosetta Flash
- Are cross-platform trojans becoming more common?
- Corporate file systems have ‘staggering level of exposure’