Winnti Abuses GitHub for C&C Communications...and found that they started their operations in the afternoon up to late evening. The timetable resembles traditional working hours for cybercriminals, compared to those with less structure who prefer... more…
Microsoft to begin SHA-1 crypto shutoff with Windows 10’s summer upgrade...Microsoft last week outlined the timetable it will use to drop browser support for sites that secure traffic with SHA-1 certificates, part of an Internet-wide plan to rid... more…
- California duo charged with selling ready-to-hack Point-of-Sale systems to Subway branches
- Microsoft Edge Scripting Engine CVE-2018-0859 Remote Memory Corruption Vulnerability
- Resolved: my.voip.psu.edu portal
- Scheduled power disruption – Pattee Library
- SSCC 168 – Amaze your friends by ruining all their USB drives! [PODCAST]
- Facebook Rewards Expert with $33,500 for Remote Code Execution Flaw
- Bitcoins Seized In Drug Bust
- GrooveMonitor: Another Wiper Copycat?
- Take the 3-step Privacy Plan Diet
- Drupal security update fixes a laundry list of problems, including "predictable random numbers"