Cryptome Hacked...Cryptome.org is a website that has focused on publishing information about freedom of speech, cryptography, spying, and surveillance. In many ways, Cryptome is similar to WikiLeaks — except it... more…
Engineering mistake exposes Lion passwords in clear-text...a software consultant said. David I. Emery wrote on Cryptome that a debugging switch inadvertently left on in the current release of Lion, version 10.7.3, records in clear text the... more…
Anonymous engineers claim BT gives spies backdoors to customer data...it supplies, claims a 50-page document posted anonymously on the Cryptome site today. Tags: BT Industry News Read more: Anonymous engineers claim BT gives spies backdoors to customer data... more…
- Confused about Cybersecurity Platforms? We Can Help.
- WordPress quickly patches second critical vulnerability
- Ethereum Smart Contract Specification Impact Analysis
- Fighting Emotet: lessons from the front line
- What CVSS Score is required for PCI compliance?
- ProtonMail recovers from DDoS punch after being extorted
- Disqus scrambles after leak fuels Swedish tabloid exposé
- Biggest data breach penalties for 2018
- Linux Kernel Multiple Memory Leak Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- Anonymous journalist Barrett Brown sentenced to 63 months in jail