New Version of XLoader That Disguises as Android Apps and an iOS Profile Holds New Links to FakeSpyBy Hara Hiroaki, Lilang Wu, and Lorin Wu In previous attacks, XLoader posed as Facebook, Chrome and other legitimate applications to trick users into downloading its malicious... more…
- Microsoft Office CVE-2016-3317 Memory Corruption Vulnerability
- How Do I Identify My Application Attack Surface?
- Surprise Android ‘KitKat’ update fixes nasty OpenSSL vuln
- Microsoft Windows PDF Library CVE-2016-0117 Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Hunting for child porn, FBI stymied by Tor
- Researchers Decrypt Satellite Phone Communication in Real-Time
- How to make sure your data doesn’t crash and burn
- Who’s Behind Operation Huyao?
- Europol warns users of WiFi hotspot security risks
- Microsoft Windows PDF Library CVE-2016-3215 Information Disclosure Vulnerability