Resolved: Canvas Maintenance Feb. 21 from 5 – 7 a.m. EST
Penn State Enterprise IT performs regular updates to address minor issues within and to add enhancements to Canvas to ensure the best possible user experience. The next regular update will happen on Wednesday, February 21 during the scheduled maintenance window between 5 to 7 a.m. EST. During this time, Canvas login and Penn Stateâ€™s custom functionality (tools with a PSU shield) within Canvas will be unavailable.
This update includes:
– Loading Confidential Users: A notification spinner will now appear while Canvas is searching for and loading Confidential Users.
– Edit People Page on IOS devices: No longer freezes when using Edit People Page on iPhones and iPads.
– Student Print View: Corrected issue with sorting by last name.
– Add/Drop Report: Now shows first and last names for enrollment.
– Edit People Page: No longer times out when loading enrollments in large enrollment classes that use team sections.
An update to this alert will be posted once maintenance is complete.